Documents required to apply for Visa to Singapore
Please apply with hard copies of all documents along with the original passport to our office
- Duly completed Form 14A signed by applicant with 1 photograph affixed and signed across. (avoid marks on face)
On form 14A name should be written exactly as on passport. i.e., Surname first & then Given Name
- Valid passport with at least six months validity on the date of exit from Singapore
- Two passport-size color photographs (1 affixed on form and 1 extra photo unsigned) as per Photo Guidelines
- Form V39A from Local Contact* + copy of EP/PR/NRIC/Singapore Passport (Applicable only when visiting relative/friend/kin etc. at Singapore)
- Bank Statements of last 03 months (if retired, may please provide the one where pension is credited)
- Proof of occupation (as applicable – like 03 months’ pay slip/Employment ID/GST/DIN/Student ID etc.)
- Hotel Voucher
- Covering letter from the Applicant (Head of the family / person bearing the expenses of the trip – in case of family travel).
The covering letter should have the signatures with name, address, mobile number and email ID of the main applicant.
- Authorisation letter (Annex-C) in case applying through Travel Agent/Representative
- Additional documents may be required by High Commission, on case-to-case basis.
- The local contact must be either a Singapore citizen (SC) or a Singapore permanent resident (PR) who is at least 21 years old. If you are applying for an entry visa for business visit (attending business negotiations or discussions), the local contact must be acting on behalf of the Singapore-registered business entity. LOIs issued by your Embassy/High Commission may also be accepted, if you are unable to secure an LOI from a local contact to support your visa application for social and business visits.
- All documents in Hindi, including official notes, should be translated into English language and notarised.
- Visa Fee – $30 (SGD)
- Service Charge – Rs 500
- GST on Service Charge – @18%
VISA PROCESSING TIME
3 to 5 working days after the visa application has been submitted by the Authorized Visa Agent. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
Submission of documents to Authorized Visa Agent ► Agent to submit documents to High Commission online ►Processing time ► Result of Visa
- Taken within the last 3 months
- Clear and in focus, 35mm wide by 45mm high, without any borders
- In color taken against a plain white background without shadows
- 60-70% face (from head to chin).
- Matt or Semi Matt finished
- Avoid white headgear and plain white clothing (headgear worn in accordance with religious or racial customs is acceptable but must not hide any facial features)
- Full face with the upper shoulders visible, facing forward with eyes open
- Hair must not cover the eyebrows or the eyes
- Even exposure (must not be taken under direct lighting)
- Spectacle frames must not cover part of the eyes
- Spectacle lenses must not reflect or glare
- For more Specific details please visit Photo Guidelines
May please call for further clarifications, if any
Sunil B Satyawakta
(A). QR Codes for SBI and PNB banks for online transfers
(B) Details for Bank Transfers:
NAME OF ACCOUNT HOLDER – CIVICA TRAVELS PVT.LTD.
HDFC BANK A/C NO. 0078 2560 004385
IFSC CODE: HDFC0000078
BRANCH: M.G. MARG, HAZARATGANJ
SBI A/C NO. 5628 4003 251
IFSC CODE: SBIN0060284
BRANCH: VIDHAN SABHA MARG